The Autumn 2021 Budget has been eagerly awaited, not least because of the announcements already made in the days leading up to it. With multiple, mainly positive, measures already having been revealed, it was a matter of speculation which details would be held back for the Chancellor’s speech itself.
Mr Sunak started on an optimistic note, praising employment, investment, and growth progress, confident that the current plan is working. He claimed that supporting working families was a priority, and that the Conservatives are the real party of public services. So is this the ‘economy for a new age of optimism’ as Mr Sunak claims?
- Beautifully designed 12 page PDF guide.
- Provided in both Flipbook and PDF format.
- Branded with your logo and contact information.
- Compelling imagery and quotes.
- Perfect for financial planners, IFAs and wealth managers.
The Autumn Budget Summary 2021 covers:
- The Economy
- Personal Tax
- Business and Innovation
To preview this guide and the other guides and videos in our collection, create your free Clients+ account today.