Looking for a clear, engaging and informative downloadable PDF guide on retirement planning to share with your clients? Our Introduction to Retirement Planning guide is the ideal solution. Combining great graphic design with relevant, useful content, this PDF presentation is the perfect resource to offer more value to clients on your website, newsletter and social media posts.
This guide is updated every UK financial year to reflect the latest changes in pensions, taxes and other relevant legislation. It is written by our dedicated team of seasoned writers – including financial advisers and planners themselves, with qualifications and experience in your sector. Filled with timely and useful information, this guide is also beautifully designed by our team of graphic designers – ensuring an enjoyable reading experience for your clients.
Features and benefits include the following:
- 10 pages including a lovely front and back cover.
- Served in PDF format but available in others (upon request).
- Customisable with your logo and contact information, at additional cost.
- Compelling imagery and quotes.
- Introductory page to outline the subject of retirement planning to clients.
- Includes an outline of the planning process.
- Outlines the framework for a sustainable income plan.
- Summary of how a financial planner/adviser can help.